Hello from The Little Alaska of The Philippines



Hello everyone, Maayong Aga! I am Hendi Nur Pratama, the student of 8th semester, English Education - University of Lampung, Indonesia. It is a very good opportunity for me that I can be one of the participant of Sea Teacher project Batch 7.

Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia is a project that aims to provide opportunity for pre-service student teachers from universities in Southeast Asia to have teaching experiences (practicum) in schools in other countries in Southeast Asia.

Seameo placed me in Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College, Estancia, Iloilo province. My practicum school is NIPSC Laboratory Junior High School.

This is my blog report about general information and academic administration of my practicum school, pedagogical contents, teaching plan, teaching practice, and my summary and suggestions. Here I will also include my personal experiences and to tell you how much I am grateful to be a part of NIPSC.

So enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice

Summary and Suggestions

Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College and NIPSC Laboratory Junior High School

The Day to Say Good Bye (?)

Explore Iloilo and Estancia (Our Wonderful days)

The Hospitality of Filipinos