The Remaining Days before Leaving

The Closing Program

The 6th day of February was the last day of our teaching practicum. I got letters and some gifts from my students, the teachers, and student teacher in NIPSC Laboratory Junior High School. I was touched when I saw tears in some of their eyes and they sang me some songs. Actually, I almost cried but I held my tears. I did not want to be looked as a weak person and made them sadder because of me.

This is the video when my cooperating teacher and my students sang me some songs on my last practicum day in NIPSC Laboratory Junior High School:



Finished practicum did not mean that we had nothing to do, instead we were so busy in this last week. I had to finish checking all of my students’ work, inputting their score data to be given to my cooperating teacher, preparing the materials about Islam and Indonesia to be presented in front of Teacher Education Department Students of NIPSC, and also speech for the closing program.

On Thursday, 7th day of February in the morning we had a chance to be The Resource Speaker and lecturing the Social Studies Students, Teacher Education Department of NIPSC. The topic was “Islamic History, Culture,  and Tradition in Indonesia”.  In the afternoon we continued our sharing with all first year students of Teacher Education Department. The topic in the afternoon was “Indonesian Culture and Islamic Civilization”. They were so enthusiast to pay attention to our presentation.

Sharing Culture with the Social Studies Students

Sharing Culture with The First Year Students of Teacher Education Department

Hijab Tutorial

Certificate Giving



We had the closing program on February 8, 2019 with the president, teachers education Department of NIPSC, and sponsors. Each exchange students should tell speech about their impression and experience during the Sea Teacher project. I was afraid that I could not deliver my speech well because of crying, but I did not. Instead, we laughed together because I conveyed my speech with some jokes. Although jokes, the story really happened to me.

Sharing Impression during The Program

The ceremony was closed with Certificate Giving, Closing Remarks by Dr. Sunny Gabinete, and having lunch together.

So we were ready to leave. (?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice

Summary and Suggestions

The Day to Say Good Bye (?)

Hello from The Little Alaska of The Philippines

Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College and NIPSC Laboratory Junior High School

Flew to Iloilo

Explore Iloilo and Estancia (Our Wonderful days)